All the things the getting started MongoDB will never tell you
Starting with MongoDB is convenient. Deploying then exploiting an app being developed is more difficult.
Come discover the answers to the questions you’ll be asking yourself at some point if you start using MongoDB:
– Choice of ORM
– Method to conceive a diagram adapted to the basis
– Unit testing libraries
– Practical tools
– Solutions to migrate or extract data
– Options to check you diagram
– Volumetry estimation
– Selecting a storage engine
– Monitoring, supervision, backup
– The good practices to be highly available and to scale up.
Don’t hesitate to ask questions related to this topic on Twitter and other social networks so we can answer them during this session.